I was nominated by Heidi Joelle at Homemade Mythology. Thank you very much for your nomination. Heidi Joelle posts on everything from heavy theology to general whimsy. Check her out if you want a little dollop of magic in your weekday!
- Post the award on your blog
- Thank your nominator because they’re awesome
- List 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other blogs for their awesomeness
- Post the rules so people know them
Seven Facts About Me:
- I tend to normally wear black when I leave the house. Not for any nefarious, dark, brooding reason…I’m just unspeakably lazy with coordinating things, and I prefer stylistic accents to a base versus a full-fledged makeover each day.
- I love seeing the ways people create music. While I’m not a big fan of classical or country (…or most indie rock), I’m a fan of just about anything else that’s different.
- I go through strong phases. One day I will adore one thing, and the next day I’ll be bored with said thing and move on to something else. It’s a gift…and a curse.
- My favorite book in the Old Testament is Ecclesiastes; my favorite book in the New Testament is Romans.
- I am less inclined to write my own explicitly stated opinion and more inclined to write on perspective comparisons.
- Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis were instrumental in forming who I am and how I view storytelling today.
- …I don’t actually (generally) like to write fiction. I prefer to write non-fiction.
BlondeRJ – An indie author with a heart to encourage and witness through her writing…and also a dear friend. Her upcoming novella, The Hotline Girl, has touched me heart and soul and given me a sliver more hope for humanity.
Griffin Asher – A writer, swordswoman and…taxidermist. Affectionately known as “Death Lady.” Her dark sense of humor tends to make my day. (Note: There is blood on this blog.)
Opinions, Thoughts, And General Ramblings – An artist with a gifted pen and beautiful thoughts on friendship.
The Publishing Serf – A collection of hilarious daily going-ons in the publishing world through the eyes of an editorial assistant.
Homemade Mythology – Thoughts and commentary from a theology nerd.